Our sweet little Joseph was born 10 days ago, on Thursday, May 29th at 11:36 a.m.!! He weighed 7 lbs. 1.8 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long. The delivery was wonderful, and Christy and the baby are doing well. Enjoy some pictures of him...
Coming home!
5 comments:
Congratulations!!! What a cutie!
Oh wow! A lot has changed since your last post! I opened the page and thought, oh who is that cute baby? I had no idea he was here already!! Congratulations. He is beautiful and I am so happy that everything went well. I hope Tommy is doing well with his new little brother. I will call you soon!!
Oh my gosh! I'm so excited for you! Joseph looks absolutely perfect and I can't wait for more pictures and updates of your cute little family. I hope to talk to you soon. Love ya!
what a sweet baby! i really like your blog too! glad we can keep in touch even more!! see you on wednesday.
Congratulations! I bet Tommy will have fun with his new little brother.
Post a Comment