Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's a BOY!

We got a good laugh...
at the very end of our hour-long ultrasound
during which Jon, me, and maybe even the sonographer almost fell asleep
while our sweet little baby lay curled up in a tight little ball
...when FINALLY, the baby revealed the truth:
He's a BOY!!!
We are SO excited!

7 comments:

Aaron Kinser said...

I guess it right! (We must be destined to have the same child arrangement!)

Emily said...

Yay congrats! So so exciting. Another little Holt boy running around.

stacey said...

congrats!! i thought you would be making an annoucement soon!

SuperPat said...

Pat is so jealous! Having three boys is his absolute dream. I keep telling him that he will have three girls and having to get his sons by marriage, but he isn't buying it. Congratulations, we are so excited for you. :)

katie and matt said...

Wonderful, exciting news!!! :)

Jill said...

Congratulations!! I keep checking your blog to see if you're going to have another one. How exciting!

Melanie said...

Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you guys. I don't know if you know or not, but we moved to Dallas about a month ago. If you are down here give us a call!!