Sunday, February 20, 2011

Samuel at 6 Weeks

I can't believe that Samuel's first six weeks have already flown by! He has almost doubled in size (he weighed 12 lbs, 7 oz. last Tuesday), has rolled from his stomach to his back 3 or 4 times, and is beginning to make cute sounds and smile at us! He has also begun to have some better nights (sleeping 4 hours at a time). Tommy and Joey also seem to be calming down, and we've had some days that are warm enough for them to play outside. Here are some updated pictures I took in the past three days:

The Three Cute Brothers Before Church Today


Samuel at 6 weeks


2 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, he has grown so much in just 6 weeks!! I'm glad you are getting more sleep.

Angie said...

He's adorable! I love to see what your family is up to.