Sunday, September 11, 2011

Funny Conversations

Tommy: Mom, does root beer come from grizzly bears like milk comes from cows?
Mom: No, it comes from plants, roots.
Joey (emphatically pointing to the 2-liter): No! It comes from that big bottle!

*********

Tommy: Joey, what is your favorite temple?
Joey: Um, the Eiffel Tower.
Tommy: No, that's not a temple, it's an Eiffel. What's your favorite temple?
Joey: Um, Downtown St. Paul.
Tommy (with mounting frustration): No, Joey, there's not a temple in downtown St. Paul. I don't know if I'm going to hit you if you say that again. Do you want me to hit you?
Me (rushing downstairs to intervene): Tommy, Joey just doesn't understand.
Joey: Yeah, Tommy, I don't understand.
Tommy: Oh, okay.

2 comments:

Jensine Kinser said...

Hahaha--awesome. I love that Tommy was going to hit Joey while talking about the temple. And, by the way, props for even knowing about the Eiffel Tower?!

Jill said...

Your boys' conversations always crack me up! Thanks for sharing. When are we going to see you guys again?