I can't believe it's already August, but what an August we're having! Tommy & Joey are taking swimming lessons at this fun pool:
They really seem to be progressing this time, and they're absolutely having the time of their lives! We've really enjoyed the gorgeous weather the past couple of weeks (it's been in the 60s and 70s, and it's making me love Minnesota), and the boys don't mind swimming outside each morning either.
In the meantime, Sam, Nathan and I play at a playground up here:
Speaking of Sam, he has poison ivy. I have no idea where he got it, but I'm sure it was on one of our "adventures." I sure hope it goes away soon!
And speaking of Nathan, he now crawls, as he's about to do here...
...and has five, almost six, teeth, as he's trying to show off here:
This has been a fun week for parks. We went here, to the park outside the pool:
And also here, our old favorite Teddy Bear Park, with our sweet cousins:
No comments:
Post a Comment