Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dr. Syal: "Your belly is too big."


Actually, my doctor was much more tactful than that. However, on Sunday, I had Jon take this new picture of me (34 weeks pregnant) because I thought the outfit was more flattering than the one I was wearing in the last "Pregnant Picture" I posted. And I've been feeling pretty good about having gained slightly less weight than I gained with Tommy.


But on Monday, my doctor warned me that, based on my weight gain, the baby might be getting too big, making delivery much more difficult. She said I should walk an hour every day from now until the baby's born! I guess that would be good advice even if I wasn't pregnant at all. So far, I've tried to follow it (almost). We went on a walk for family home evening last night, and I went again this morning for forty minutes. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh, you look adorable!! I love when doctors tell you to exercise when you are majorly pregnant. What are they thinking? I don't exercise when I am not pregnant... :)

Jill said...

You look so good! To me, it looks like you haven't gained any weight except your belly. But maybe walking will help you have the baby faster. Good luck!