I am so proud of you for dressing up. You are one hot zebra! I love your boys and their costumes. I am just dying to kiss little Joey's cheeks in person. Any trips to Utah planned anytime soon?
you guys are so cute! oh, and the boys are too! lol. did the ward have anything going on for hallween or did you do something else? being all dressed up you must have had somewhere to go??
4 comments:
How fun!! Cute costumes!
That is sooo cute! I love how Joey puckers his little lips! What a sweet little families.
PS- Our blogs match! :)
I am so proud of you for dressing up. You are one hot zebra! I love your boys and their costumes. I am just dying to kiss little Joey's cheeks in person. Any trips to Utah planned anytime soon?
you guys are so cute! oh, and the boys are too! lol. did the ward have anything going on for hallween or did you do something else? being all dressed up you must have had somewhere to go??
Post a Comment