There's actually more going on in our home than the mouse invasion (which is still pending), but I misplaced the cord to download pictures from our camera to the computer, which is why I haven't done any other posts recently. Anyway, I've finally downloaded some pictures, and here are some of my favorites from the Christmas Season:

Santa Came!

Santa #1: "Wait, do I know that guy?!" Tommy recognized Santa's
real identity right off the bat at this party at Jon's office, but he played along for Joey's sake.

Lined up objects #1: Tommy told me his animals were having "Tummy Time."

Lined up objects #2: He lines EVERYTHING up, including little scraps of wrapping paper while unwrapping his Christmas gifts.

Santa #2: Santa Baby! Jon was one of about a thousand Santas participating in a mile-long run through downtown Minneapolis dressed up as a Santa Claus to help raise money for legal aid for low-income Minnesotans.

If we spray-painted him white, could he pass as the Marshmallow Man from Ghost Busters?

Attention ward choir members: This is what I'm talking about when I say "tall vowels."

Cute Joey.
6 comments:
How sweet! I love that Jon was dressed up as Santa in two different outfits! What a festive guy!
oh my gosh!! i can't believe how big joey is!! he is adorable! looks like you had a great christmas!! hope it isn't too cold there. we miss you all!!
Oh Christy!!! Reading this just really makes me miss you. I loved seeing your pictures--Jon makes a fabulous Santa (twice) and your boys are so precious! Tommy has such a cute personality and I love Joey the marshmallow! :)
Keep it up in the war against the mice! LOVE YA!
Cute pictures! Did your boys get that train set for Christmas? Mine did too! And Jarrett has Joey's sweater. We have good taste. Miss you!
I love all the pictures, they say so much about what's going on. I laughed so hard about the marshmellow guy--he does have some serious chub! So cute! I love the tummy time thing too with Tommy. I love hearing the thoughts of two year olds :)
Post a Comment