Tuesday, December 9, 2008

You may have won the battle...

First of all, thank you to all of you who commented on my previous post about musophobia. I'm glad I'm not alone, and in fact, I'm blogging our whole mouse experience because it makes it more funny and less horrifying. Maybe it's therapeutic.

Anyway, the saga continues, and the mouse is ahead. Here's the current tally:

Mouse: 1
Holts: 0

We found a mouse trap that had been sprung, but there was no mouse in it. The peanut butter was gone. I HATE feeding mice.

You may have won the battle, mousie, but we'll win the war.

2 comments:

Jenny Nymoen said...

I feel for you. My most recent post is about the exact same topic!! Yuck. We aren't having any luck with traps either.

P.S. We got a new YW president on Sunday.

Jensine Kinser said...

Oh man, I totally hear ya! I hate mice! I remember thinking they were okay before our last apartment--but I'll never forget watching a mouse walk from our bed to our dresser like he owned the place. (Which he probably did.)Good luck with the traps, I know what you mean about hating to feed them. But at least you know that's what your mouse wants to eat, so better luck with the next traps!