Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Case of the Missing Buns

Tonight we lost a bag of hamburger buns. When I say we "lost" it, I mean that I served up three sloppy joes on hamburger buns, and when we were ready for seconds, the remaining buns were nowhere to be found. Seriously. We searched the dining room, the kitchen (including cupboards, fridge, microwave, oven, trashcan, and anyplace else we could think of), and various other rooms in the house. The buns were gone. We got false hope when we heard Tommy say, "I have buns" (causing Jon and I to chuckle childishly). We're not sure what he was referring to, but he didn't have the hamburger buns.

Unfortunately, we're also suffering from the Case of the Missing Camera Cord, which is why none of the cute pictures I've taken lately have shown up on the blog.

Maybe the buns and the camera cord are in the same place. Let's hope we find that stash soon!

2 comments:

amylynne said...

I HATE losing things! It's the worst! P.S. I wrote you back on my comment thing, but anyway--it wasn't Lonnie, it was Stuart... haha.

Jill said...

That is really weird...and you are really funny! I miss you!! Are you coming to Utah this summer? If you are, please let us know. And please let us know if you ever find those buns.