i can NOT believe how big joey is!! he is so cute. how old is he now. isn't fun when they play together!
I love the picture of all the toys surrounding Joey. What a very thoughtful older brother :)
So I'm dying to see you again and meet Joey in person. Those are some cheeks I've just got to pinch myself. Are you coming to Utah anytime soon? Sure do miss you!
How sweet! Are they just the cutest together?? I want Tate to have a little baby brother to take care of!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i can NOT believe how big joey is!! he is so cute. how old is he now. isn't fun when they play together!
I love the picture of all the toys surrounding Joey. What a very thoughtful older brother :)
So I'm dying to see you again and meet Joey in person. Those are some cheeks I've just got to pinch myself. Are you coming to Utah anytime soon? Sure do miss you!
How sweet! Are they just the cutest together?? I want Tate to have a little baby brother to take care of!
Post a Comment