
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Do my sons look like me?
Every now and then people tell me that I do (or do not) look like Tommy or Joey. What do you think? My dad just sent me this picture. I'm not sure how old I was--maybe 1 or 2? Anyway, do you think I looked like either Tommy or Joey? Will you do me a favor and answer my poll?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
which one are you??
When you zoom in, you look like you want to beat someone up.
How fun to got through old pictures. I had the same concern with Isaac. Although, it was that people always said he looked like Aaron and never like me. So it was fun to go through photos and see that while they don't really look much like me, they do some similar facial expressions. I definitely think Tommy looks like you, and I think Joey looks like John.
I'm the blonde one, of course!!
I asked Tommy who he thought each of the people in this picture were. His answer says enough I guess: From left to right: Tommy, Mommy, and Joey.
I don't know if you are still doing a poll, but here's my opinion:
You definitely look like your mom
Tommy looks like you
So far, I would say Joey is more Jon
Ironically, Colby and I were just having the same discussion last night about our own family!
P.S. I love your Spring chicks background!
Post a Comment