Friday, March 20, 2009

Hurting for Material No More

I've been kind of hurting for funny material to put on the blog, but last night I got something! I came home from choir, went in to check on the boys, and found that Jon had put Tommy (almost 3 years old, and taller than average for his age) in Joey's footed pj's! He was sleeping so peacefully, all scrunched up in fetal position since he couldn't extend his legs, with his arms, bare from the elbows, wrapped around his blankey. So cute. And I laughed so hard at the funny scene that I almost woke him up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have paid money to see that! Hope all is well! Miss you guys!

Emily said...

I am sitting here alone in my call room and laughing out loud! I wish I could have seen it!

stacey said...

that is seriously hilarious!! sounds like something brett might do!

Jill said...

So funny! I think Josey has actually done that before.

Angie said...

That hearkens to the time Lynn put Andrew in Lillyanne's jean overalls. They were getting a little snug on Lilly but on Andrew they looked like one of those Swiss yodler pant outfits, and tight as tight could be. I'm still not sure how he got them on him. LOL. Aren't hubbies great!