Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Photos for the Fans

These pictures are especially for our blog's biggest fan (you know who you are!)...
Notice the green fork?
Tommy's new Halloween costume (maybe)...it's a bit small, but he loves it!

Tommy displaying his new camera smile during our Mommy-Son date at the Children's Museum.

Tommy launching his boat at the Children's Museum.

Also at the Children's Museum. I think a child-sized grocery store was Tommy's dream come true!

The boys coloring on the spiffy easel I bought at Ikea for $14.99! (Not as cool as the one my dad built for me as a kid, though!)

Joey lounging at the Minnesota State Fair. I think he was recouperating from all the Deep-Fried Food on a Stick.
Jon and Tommy on the Super Slide at the Minnesota State Fair.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Looks fun! When can I come visit?

stacey said...

that easel is awesome! i can't believe how big the slide was john and tommy went down!! crazy. glad to see you had such a great summer. your boys look more like eachother everytime you post! so CUTE!

Megan said...

So, I haven't checked in in awhile and you guys have been super busy! I can't believe you and Jon have been married for 7 years. Nath and I just celebrated 5 and that feels long. I guess we are professional married people. I miss you guys and wish our boys could hang out!!

Natalie said...

I love the Mommy-Son date idea. How cute! That Children's Museum looks so fun and I love Tommy's smile. That Super Slide is seriously awesome--I'm jealous!!!