Sunday, May 2, 2010

If We Were Super Heros...And Our Pixar Personalities

According to Tommy, here's who we'd be if we were Super Heros:

Tommy: Super Man
Joey: Spider Man
Jon: the Incredible Hulk
Christy: Fat Man (or maybe it's "Phat Man!'' Either way, Tommy's convinced that it's not Bat Man.)

And if we were on Wall-E:

Tommy: Wall-E
Christy: Eva
Joey: the Cripet (i.e., the cricket)
Jon: the guy who rolled off his chair and couldn't get back on.

Whichever scenario you choose from above, Jon and I have both decided to review our health goals!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks for the laugh! Miss you guys! Me, Megan, and Natalie are hoping to get together soon and I sure wish you could be there!

The Collingwood Family said...

If it makes you feel any better, Jerry told me when I was pregnant that my legs reminded him of the people on Wall-E :(

Jensine Kinser said...

Haha, that is awesome! I love that he picked out people for each of you! What a funny kiddo.