Announcing Samuel Jonathan Holt! Born Thursday, January 6 at 9:10 pm after a quick, painful labor. 7 pounds, 2 ounces, Very cute, Eats and sleeps like a champ (so far)! We adore him!
CONGRATS!!! I want to hear all about the quick and painful labor. I'm guessing maybe no epidural? YIKES! He is perfect and the car seat cover is classic! I bet you're loving having your mom around to help for a bit. :)
7 comments:
So cute!!! Congrats!! He's got some great hair. Love the car seat cover by the way :) How are his older brothers doing?
congratulations! He is beautiful. I love all of your boys' names. Hope everything goes well with the new baby and the new job!
CONGRATS!!! I want to hear all about the quick and painful labor. I'm guessing maybe no epidural? YIKES! He is perfect and the car seat cover is classic! I bet you're loving having your mom around to help for a bit. :)
CONGRATS holt family! he is adorable!! love the byu car seat thing!! hope everyone is doing great and recovering well!
Oh, Christy, he is so beautiful! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!
Congratulations!! Love the BYU carseat cover. And he has the same birthday as Jarrett. :) Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment