Jon got a new job!!!
He'll be starting Monday morning as an in-house attorney for an energy software company called Open Access Technology International (OATI)! We got the news two days after Christmas and are thrilled! Thanks to all our family and friends who have shared their support and prayers over the last several months.
In other news, we had a very enjoyable Christmas. We celebrated Christmas Eve with Jon's sister Rebekah and her family. The kids acted out the nativity, with Tommy playing the part of Joseph and Joey playing a shepherd. They were so reverant and cute. We spent all of Christmas Day at home relaxing with the boys and their new toys. Jon accomplished his one goal--to stay in pajamas all day long! The only drama of the day occurred late in the evening when we thought Christy was going into labor. The contractions stopped at about midnight, though, and we have no new baby yet.
Here are some recent pictures of the season. Hopefully they'll convince you all to move to Minnesota!
3 comments:
YAY! MUCHO Congrats on the new job! I love that they ran past their presents to get candy canes. Funny boys!
I'll be checking back often for news of the baby!
Glad Jon got a job! Love you guys!
Congrats on the job! I'm glad you guys had a fun Christmas. Our boys were all about the books they got in their stockings...I think we could have just stopped there. Good luck with this last time of pregnancy!
Post a Comment