I also asked him what makes temples so special. His simple answer: "God." Then we talked about how temples are the houses of God, and that families can be sealed together forever in them. Jon and I are so grateful to have been married in a temple so that we can be an eternal family.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
"I Love to See the Temple"
Tommy has spent several hours on this project:
It was his own idea, and I haven't helped him at all except for putting several pages together to form a book. He carefully follows "The Instructions" (the real book), and you can see how strongly his book resembles the real thing. I thought it was cool that he even tried to mimic the font on the title and the number of fingers on each kid's hand.
I also asked him what makes temples so special. His simple answer: "God." Then we talked about how temples are the houses of God, and that families can be sealed together forever in them. Jon and I are so grateful to have been married in a temple so that we can be an eternal family.
I also asked him what makes temples so special. His simple answer: "God." Then we talked about how temples are the houses of God, and that families can be sealed together forever in them. Jon and I are so grateful to have been married in a temple so that we can be an eternal family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is AMAZING!
Post a Comment