Saturday, March 5, 2011

Samuel's Beautiful Smile

Samuel has really changed in the past week. Last week we could coax him into smiling once or twice a day. Now he smiles up at me at the end of each feeding. He also oohs and goos a lot. He is a VERY sweet, darling baby. He is happy most of the time, has many (though not all) good nights when he wakes up only twice for short feedings, and still sleeps a lot during the day. Here are some pictures of Samuel taken yesterday (8 weeks old):



This is totally unrelated, but I also added a picture of my new hairstyle for my mom to see:


3 comments:

Emily said...

Cute haircut! I'm digging the bangs!! I can't wait til Eliza starts smiling at us. I'll take the gassy smiles for now though!

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Collingwood Family said...

sorry, that last comment "from Paul" was from me - I didn't realize he was signed in to my computer.

Anyway, you look super-cute and chic with the new haircut - we love it!!!