Saturday, February 9, 2013

Cute Moments

We've had a happy home lately, and I wanted to share some cute moments:

 Sam with his technology--he loves anything with buttons or sounds, though he prefers smart phones.  Here he is with Jon's label maker.  
 "Mom, I got me and Sam apples."  They ate their entire apples that way.  

Joey: "How do I become a king, Mom?"
"Well, we don't have kings in this country.  We just have presidents.  But if you follow God's plan, you can become a king in His kingdom some day."
"I know how I can become a king right now, mom."
"How?"
"Easy!  Marry a princess!"

"We're ready for church, Mom!"

 Just making music. 
 "Mom, we made a jail.  It's for Sam."  
"How will you get him to go inside it?"  
"We put cool toys in it, like when you put cheese on a mousetrap."  
"I'm still not sure how he's going to get in there."  
"When he goes in there, he'll be stuck forever."  
Just being silly in the play/storage room.  

1 comment:

Angie said...

How fun! thanks for sharing those sweet moments. Your boys look a lot like your brothers, but also like John. It's a nice mix! Can't wait to see you all this summer!