It's funny, I was just talking about this place yesterday. I miss going--sometimes. ;) That place can be incredibly fun, but you know, less so if you have children that like to wander...
Christy, it was so much fun to look through your blog. Your boys are so dang cute and you seem to be the most perfect, fun mommy. I wish we could get our boys together sometime. Well, I was just thinking about you and wanted to say I love you and miss you!! :)
2 comments:
It's funny, I was just talking about this place yesterday. I miss going--sometimes. ;) That place can be incredibly fun, but you know, less so if you have children that like to wander...
Christy, it was so much fun to look through your blog. Your boys are so dang cute and you seem to be the most perfect, fun mommy. I wish we could get our boys together sometime. Well, I was just thinking about you and wanted to say I love you and miss you!! :)
Post a Comment