That's what I was thinking today when Sam got so mad that he took off his diaper and threw it at me. Oh, Sam. In the battle of Sam versus "Order in Our Home," Sam took the cake today. He squeezed my makeup onto the carpet; broke a brand-new light bulb; emptied out a box of office supplies; left the patio door open...like 20 different times; hit everyone including the baby; put the clean clothes back in the dryer along with about 100 dryer sheets; and plugged the toilet with paper then flushed it. Yes, it overflowed. What a day.
Just reminding myself of what a little angel he was...
and still is when he gets the attention he needs.
3 comments:
Oh my. If only he was a single child...but then he would miss out on so much!
There is this part of me that wants to laugh, and another part that sighs in complete commiseration. It is a good thing they are cute, isn't it? Annika is just about to hit that phase--I can tell by the two full bowls of food she pulled off the table on to herself yesterday. :)
Just look on the bright side...at least he didn't start the microwave without anything in it. Now that would have been dangerous! :) I know that's getting kind of old but it makes me laugh whenever I think about how silly we were. It sounds like Sam is a handful.
Post a Comment