Joey turned two months old yesterday! Life has gradually become SO much smoother over the past two months (though it's still a lot harder than when we just had Tommy). Yesterday, for example, I had enough energy to go to Super Target with both boys (carrying Joey in the sling), set up a slip 'n slide for Tommy and his friends, make dinner, and work one hour for Crossroads Research (my part-time employer). So in general, I'd say that life is back to normal! Nursing is now a breeze; Joey no longer has his nights and days mixed up (he does still wake up at night after 4 to 5 hours, but he goes right back to sleep after eating); Tommy loves his baby brother and laughs at Joey's funny noises and jerky movements; and Joey smiles every now and then, which makes everything worth it!
This morning I took Joey to his two months appointment and found out that at 15 pounds, 4 ounces, he is off the growth chart! Enjoy the cute pictures below:
Ohhh, I had too much to eat...
6 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! He is adorable! Reminds me of my babies...they were always off the chart!
Oh my chubby cheeks! We love chubby babies here! I'm glad things are getting back to normal.
Things are going well here. I just finished week 4 of 6 of my surgery rotation. It's super busy and I can't wait to be done! But I'm learning lots!
We'll have to get together soon!
It's great to see some updates! Joey is so cute and big! Tommy keeps getting cuter too. Glad you guys are doing well (and adjusting to life with two kiddos). Love ya!
Holy cow girl! You are a blogging fool! I hadn't checked your blog in awhile because it was never updated and then...voila! All sorts of new posts! I can't believe little Joey is so big. I bet you spend all day just kissing those little cheeks. Such a sweet boy! I'm so glad Tommy likes him and things are going well. You are amazing!
Those are such cute pictures! I love the progression! He is such a cute little chub!! I am glad that things are getting more back to normal for you. I can't imagine taking care of a newborn and a toddler!!
Those are some fantastic cheeks!
Post a Comment