Before I could even go on, hungry Joey exclaimed, "I want to eat some bad news!"
Good old Joey, always seeing the glass half full!
*********
In other bad news...

Yesterday Jon was playing a rousing game of basketball with his coworkers during their lunchbreak. The score was tight... The ball was close... He made a lunge...and then he felt a sharp pain and heard a snap! It turns out that he snapped his achilles tendon and will probably have surgery and be on crutches for several weeks, followed by a four to six month recovery. Poor Jon.
4 comments:
Man, that stinks! Hope it heals quickly and well. I loved that story about the bad news. :) I wish my kids were so optimistic.
That is bad news! I've heard Achilles injuries are not fun. Poor guy. (And poor you to have to take care of him and your 3 little guys.) Best of luck!
Okay, I love, love that Joey thought bad news was edible. I think he and Austin are definitely on the same wavelength there! Too bad about John! Sure hope it heals as quick as possible!
Wait, you came to Colorado and didn't stop to see us? Shame on you. ;0)
Post a Comment