Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Naughtiest Day

As my sister says, "There's a good quiet, and there's a naughty quiet." This (pictured above) was a naughty quiet.

But not as naughty as when Tommy tried to wash Joey's hair with handsoap in the bathroom. And also not as naughty as five minutes before we left for church when Joey cracked almost a dozen eggs on the kitchen floor and tried to eat them.

And DEFINITELY not as naughty as the event that culminated in a bath, clean clothes, extinguished laughter (Tommy), dried up tears (Joey), a livid Mommy, and this quote:

(Tommy to Joey): "I'm really, really sorry that I peed on you, Joey."

2 comments:

Nana Renee said...

So True!!!! I'm so glad you are recording all these funny events. You will love remembering them...and sharing them with Joey and Tommy's girlfriends. LOL You have such adorable boys! Love, Aunt Renee

Jill said...

It's hard for me to imagine you being "livid" Christy! Except there was this one time when you started the microwave....